Himalayas is the best place for remote job seekers to find new jobs. They’re focused on providing a job search experience that has great UX, focused on speed and efficiency. There are no third-party recruiters, so you’ll speak directly to the companies.
They’ve got 1,000+ remote jobs and over a thousand remote companies, you can learn about. They make it easy to find remote roles that actually want to hire you regardless of where you live or what role you’re looking for.
So whether you like sync or async communication, work in software development, sales, product, marketing, design, finance, operations, or anything in between they’ve got you covered.
Unlike most remote job boards, Himalayas' pricing is incredibly affordable and transparent. They have a flat price of $50 per post for your first 2 job postings, and then only $100 per post after that.
Better still, they contribute 10% of your purchase to remove CO₂ from the atmosphere with Stripe Climate.
Himalayas is still a very new remote job board, especially when compared to incumbents that have been around for almost a decade. As such, they're still building up their audience which tales time. However, their site traffic is growing incredibly fast month-on-month and they're releasing dozens of new valuable content on their blog every month to attract new job seekers.
One thing we love about Himalayas is they share all job postings across their newsletter and social profiles for free. There's no upselling or hidden costs to get access to their audience, it's all included in the simple flat price.
Email to subscribers
Shared on social media
This is where Himalayas really sets themselves apart from the competition. In a short period of time, their job search functionality is faster, much more advanced and easier-to-use than competitors that have been around for almost a decade. Job seekers can fine-tune their search criteria and filter jobs by time zones and working permits, connecting them with more relevant and accurate jobs faster.
For employers, Himalayas have super easy-to-use dashboard for hiring managers to invite coworkers, manager their active jobs, and update their company profile to attract the best talent. Unlike other remote job boards, employers can share their tech stack information and benefits and perks right from their Himalayas job posts, helping to attract better talent and more skilled applicants.
The team behind Himalayas also move fast and are constantly improving the site experience and releasing new features. You can check out what they're working on via their changelog.
Email to subscribers
Shared on social media
Organized by category
Time zone filters
Job type filters
Tech stack information
Employee benefits & perks
Himalayas is a new remote job board that connects job seekers from all over the world to the very best remote jobs across software development, sales, product, marketing, design, finance, operations, and customer support.
While they only launched in late 2020, Himalayas is quickly becoming one of the fastest-growing remote job boards in the world. What sets Himalayas apart from the incumbent remote job boards is their focus on on providing a job search experience that has great UX, focused on speed and efficiency. They also have a strict no third-party recruiters rule, so job applicants speak directly to the companies.
Job seekers have access to much more advanced search and filtering features with Himalayas, including time zone filters. With more accurate search results, job seekers are able to find relevant roles and companies faster, saving time and effort for both themselves and hiring managers.
Another prominent difference between Himalayas and other remote job boards is their much more detailed company profiles, along with an advanced admin dashboard to manage this profile and active job posts for hiring managers. The company profiles on Himalayas include useful information such as tech stacks (what tools and software their potential team members use), as well as details about the perks and benefits that the company provides to employees.
- Accurate and easy-to-use search
- Great user experience for both job seekers and employers
- Advanced job and company filters, including time zone filters
- Employers can include multiple job categories and specific skills
- Employers can specify specific hiring locations and working permit locations
- Salary information displayed on jobs
- Detailed and useful company profiles
- Accurate tech stack information available on company profiles
- Useful benefits and perks information for job seekers to make informed decisions
- Advanced admin dashboard for employers
- Email alerts are sent out to job seekers
- Applicants are driven directly to employers' career sites or email address
- All jobs shared and boosted on social media for free
- Affordable and no complicated pricing plans with expensive add-ons
- Enormous blog with advice for remote workers, job seekers, and employers
- Curated jobs and companies, with a very high bar for quality
- Always releasing new features and improving
- Still a very new site
- Mainly tech and startup jobs
- No ATS or job feed integration yet